Fresh Air & Oxygen


A Vital Link In Your Health Stewardship Program

Most of us take the air we breathe for granted. We don't even think about it unless it smells bad or causes us immediate distress. It is also difficult to control.

One time I was moved into a new building with new cubicles and new carpet. I was immediately aware of the odors in the air, which means airborne chemicals were entering my lungs and poisoning me. I felt ill pretty quickly so I bought a negative ion producing air cleaner and left it running in the office 24 hours a day for a month. I think I purified the whole building because the odor went away everywhere.

Some people are more aware than others of the effects of noxious chemicals in the air. But understand that even if they do not make you ill immediately, they are causing problems in your body that your body may eventually be unable to compensate for.

Cancer is in essence caused by lack of oxygen in the affected tissue so this illness as well as all other pollution in the tissues will benefit from an air purifier/ozone generator. But exercise will multiply the effects.

Comments