Learning Liberty before it is too late


Galatians 5:1 - Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

I have known liberty my whole life. I have enjoyed freedom under law, also. I have taken little thought of this until recent times. I have seen the creeping erosion of constitutional liberty for years. Now I see fearful supplicants obediently wearing masks for the diety of the state at the proclamations of the mass media. Woe unto everyone that wears a mask. It is the badge of the worker who is owned by the bossman. I too am limited some in this way temporarily. I seek every moment to be free of this enslavement. I read things that will make me free again. I learn how to be self-sufficient under God. I  practice skills that will give me livelyhood without constraints of a master other than the Lord Jesus Christ, who asks only that I love my neighbor as myself. 

I groan when I see everyone wearing a mask. Can we survive this? I beg you to take off your masks except when absolutely necessary to live to fight another day. Shop in another county if you can shop without a mask there. Have fellowship with others face-free everyday. I have found if you just keep walking you can go without a mask. Most counties have a medical exemption so you can just say that you have a medical condition and not wear a mask. It is so encouraging to see another's face. It gives me hope that all have not bowed the knee to Baal believing in the Corona Virus Mythology. For when Baal is on the throne, all the sins of every evil will be celebrated everywhere. God save us.

Galatians 5:13 - For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only [use] not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.


Henna Maria - The Ten Stages of Genocide

Comments